Well, I have decided to resurrect the blog - I feel like a lot has happened and nothing has happened...aaaahh, motherhood. Summer is finally here, which is a slightly double-edged sword. My kids can finally play outside, but I can also walk down the street and witness my neighbors enjoying a glass of wine on the porch or some cold beers while grilling...jealous. I am coming up on the fourth month of no drinky. FOUR MONTHS...and I am not pregnant. Actually, I didn't even go four months when I was pregnant. I followed this website's advice, drinking the absolute MOST that I could without the definition of binge drinking. Looking bad, it seems so desperate. I had to have wine that badly that I was measuring out, getting absolutely every drop that I could before it would be considered harmful in my eyes. I thank God that I at least had the where-with-all
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/nutrition/foodsafety/alcohol/
No comments:
Post a Comment